Monday, December 17, 2007

10 Weeks

Okay, well now that I've uploaded a menage of photos from the last two months... I'm ready to blog!

Yesterday we hosted our first party for our friends in over a year. We had our family friendly Seahawks Sunday Brunch where we invited die hard fans and all our friends that recently expanded their families just like us. I hope to make it an annual event since it went so well and we had a packed house! I think we had 16 adults and 9 kids in our basement by the end of the game :) I have to say I intended to invite more people but I am glad that I didn't because everyone that I invited came and helped us watch the Hawks lose.

Oh and hopefully I don't jinx it but Jack has slept through the night 2 days in a row!!!

Here are some photos of Jack and his new friends!



Sydney is on the left, Jack in the middle, and Dylan on the right.


My big Jack is helping prop up Dylan!


Dylan's daddy Travis had his hands full!

No comments: